Students in Grades 1-12 enjoy lunches prepared by Valley Services, Inc.
May Lower School Menu
April Upper School Menu A note about FOOD ALLERGIES.
St. Luke's has partnered with MealpayPlus (www.mealpayplus.com
), a state-of-the-art online service for the 2012-2013 school year. Mealpayplus provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student's meal account. This sytem will eliminate the need to send cash daily or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and speeds up serving lines in the Dining Hall.
At no cost
, MealpayPlus allows any family to:
* Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's meal accounts
* Check your student's current account balance
the items your student has been purchasing in the Dining Hall
* Create settings to receive email notifications
when the account reaches a low balance
Two types of payments will be accepted at St. Luke's:
1. Apply payment to student's meal account by cash or check at register for no transaction fee.
2. Make a payment into your student's meal account using credit card or debit card at www.mealpayplus.com
by calling one of the following numbers: * 877-366-8404 (Middle and Upper School)
* 877-366-8403 (Lower School)There will be a 4.75% transaction fee associated with all online and phone transactions.
through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
to download instructions for the 2012-2013 Valley Services, Inc. student account!
To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID and PIN number. Student ID and PIN numbers will be distributed through the school.